Accepts applications annually January – April 15
All applications must be from 501(c)(3) or equivalent non-profit organizations and adhere to the following criteria:
- Funds to be used to benefit Clark & Cowlitz counties in Washington state only.
- Education: need-based scholarships and grants (to education providers) for skills training and post-high school academic and vocational programs;
- Health: to provide general medical care in a more effective manner and grants to hospice;
- Historic preservation: grants for preservation and/or enhancement of historic sites and buildings, publishing materials and presentation of historical programs.
- Applications must be received by April 15th
Applications may be submitted by mail or by PDF to PriceFoundation2022@gmail.com
- Applications will be reviewed on June 30th
- Grants will be awarded on July 15th